It won’t be unjust to say that like all other devices; iPhone phones have also got many software problems that hinders in the mobile usage of its users. Errors like 13, 1015, 3194, are some of the most common errors in iPhone devices. While using your phone, have you ever got this message cannot connect to I Tunes Store”? This is also a common issue that comes almost in all the iPhone mobiles.
Along with the error messages, there are many other others that people come across while using this world-famous brand. Some people experience a stuck at the Apple logo when they are about to boot up their phone, some are forced to reset their phone and lose all their important data, and some face some other issues. The thing is that, whenever you face an issue with your phone that hinders in your daily work, you should get to a reliable iPhone repair service center and get your phone back to you in a perfect condition.
Amazing iPhone Facts that You Must Know:
- Apple has itself admitted that the updates in its latest software make the previous versions slow, so that people can come to the new versions of the series. For example, iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 has support a 64bit version of iOS while the old iPhone 4 runs a 32bit version.
- Believe it or not, an upgrade in your old phone doesn’t bring any beneficial change in the phone. However, the newer versions are working far better than the old ones and they have also got some new features like utilization of more RAM, processing of data with more efficiency, and others.
- Apple has once tried to create its own map and eclipse Google, but was badly failed in its plans. Apple purchased many mapping technology producing companies and revealed its Apple Maps in 2012, but it didn’t get such response from the users and was considered a failure.
- Apple has also sued Samsung for patent violations. According to Apple, Samsung has borrowed many patents of the brand in the products of its Smartphones. Whether the slider to unlock feature, auto correction feature, and others are claimed by Apple and Samsung has used these features in its phones. Apple also won the lawsuit and Samsung paid out around $1 billion to the brand.
What is Jail Break? Why is Its Outcome?
Jailbreaking is simply an attempt to unlock your iPhone device from its factory-set Apple restriction. Just because of these restrictions, the users can’t access different possible features in their phones. The features you can’t use because of the default restrictions are:
- You can’t add a secondary companion framework.
- You can alter the internal framework of your phone.
- You can’t change the look of your phone using different themes.
- You can’t reach to more apps unless the device is jailbroken.
- You can’t set Wifi hotspot from your phone to use the internet on your laptop or other mobile devices.
That’s why many people choose to do jailbreaking in their phones to get access to more things. But, many times, unprofessional do jailbreaking and cause some serious issues in the phone that can only be removed after repairing. So, it’s better for you to reach to a repair center to get jailbreaking done on your phone. Also, in Singapore, if your intentions are just to make your device more compatible, jailbreaking is completely legal for you. However, you are not allowed to breach any copyright laws set for this purpose.
The Concept of Carrier Unlocking
Offered by Apple, the service is completely legal in all the countries where Apple’s phones are overwhelmingly used. Why is it necessary to get this service? It is important because when you purchase an iPhone with an AT&T plan, you can only use it accordingly. However, after the unlocking process, you can use your phone for any service you like.
You can perform carrier unlocking by yourself, but the situation can go in worse if you are not professional. So, it’s better to go to an iPhone repair center to get this thing professionally done on your phone.
Some Points about Warranties You Must Know
- Since Apple discourages jailbreaking, any warranty on your phone is completed voided once the process of jailbreaking is done on your phone. However, if the unlocking is done only through software, it won’t void the warranty.
- Anything performed through hardware can void the warranty of your phone given by Apple.
- The official service centers of Apple do not entertain those people who go for jailbreaking.
- It takes some time, days, or even a month to get your phone back from a warranty claim in an Apple service center.
In this case, approaching to a nearby iPhone repair service center is the right option for you as you can get your desired changes in your phone with a quick process and at quite reasonable rates.
To get your iPhone repaired fast and at affordable rates in Singapore, just make a call at +6585412355