Internal rechargeable lithium-ion polymer (LiPo) battery used in iPad. Simplo Technology (60%) and Dynapack International Technology made these batteries in Taiwan. This battery is charged with a high current of 2 amperes using the 10Watts USB power adapter.
These are limited to 0.5 amps (500 milliamperes) and charged by a standard USB port from a desktop. If you charge it with a regular USB port, then it might not charge at all or charge slowly.
RepairAdvise also provides a battery replacement service. Our professional replace the old battery with a new one, but it is a challenging procedure.
iPad battery damage is a common issue but try to get the repair service as soon as possible. There can be many reasons due which battery damage takes place. Try to protect your iPad. RepairAdvise will provide the best guidance, so you don’t have to go through this issue again. Our expert team will replace the battery with proper care.
Common Problems of iPad Battery:
- A bloated battery of iPad can be a severe problem because it can cause the battery acid leak or the battery can even explode, which is too dangerous.
- If the battery not charging it is due to slighted bloated battery, an issue with your charger or an internal problem with charging IC.
- Battery drains too fast or powers off while battery life is above 0%.
- Stop using your iPad if you notice a bump at the front or back of the iPad display. The leakage of oil from the battery can permanently damage your iPad.
- Using a 3rd party charger can damage the battery, and it may overheat when you use it or charge it.
Some tips to lengthen your battery lifespan:
- Do not let your battery drain to 0%. Charge your battery fully to 100% for once in a month and do not use it for 2 hours.
- Do not overcharge your phone or leave the phone overnight.
- Avoid using the car charger as they do not regulate the current to your phone and might cause damage to your phone.
- Never use your iPhone chargers to your iPad as the iPhone charger has a lower voltage.
- Avoid using any other charger and always use your iPad original charger.
Why choose us for iPad battery replacement service?
- We will repair your iPad battery within 1 hour.
- All our services come with 30 days warranty for our customer satisfaction.
- We will provide iPad battery replacement service at affordable charges.